A month that never gonna be forgotten.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Many month we shalt remember.

many month we cherish.

many month we have sweet moments.

but that ain't gonna beat my memorable one month.

one month together as husband and wife.

this is just the kick start.

some say first month the greatest.

after that we will be feel bored.

not to me.

not to her.

oh my oh my not to us.

we cherish times together.

not that we together for a month only.

we already been together a long time.

only the solemnization bring a differentiate.

now.

a month after the solemnization.

it feels so great.

and i will remember this month.

so my further future.

shall cherish all the moments we together.

one month.

unforgettable.



1 comment

 

Isteri Saya Distributor Shaklee

Bahan Bacaan